Ideal Protein Weight Loss "The Method"
Redwood City Chiropractic and Weight Loss Center Serving Menlo Park & Palo Alto
If you're currently frustrated with your weight, know that you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world are trying to eat better and exercise more, yet continue to struggle with excess body fat (and other associated health problems). A solution developed over 20 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh may be just the tool you need to help you get and keep real results.
Ideal Protein Weight Loss aka "The Method": What is it?
"The Method" is a medically designed weight loss program currently offered in over 3,000 professional healthcare clinics worldwide; including your very own Redwood City Awender Chiropractic!
Practitioners of Ideal Protein Weight Loss believe that in order to achieve and sustain weight loss, your body must:
- Become better at utilizing fat stores for energy (instead of sugar and simple carbohydrates consumed in the diet)
- Become better at regulating blood sugar levels (which can otherwise cause sugar cravings and promote body fat storage)
- Receive enough high quality protein through the diet to support strong and healthy muscles (which help you burn more calories and stay active)
To achieve these critical changes in your body, "The Method" offers a comprehensive mix of delicious and nutritious food products, comprehensive education, and individualized support and guidance throughout your weight loss journey.
Achieving and Maintaining Weight Loss With The Method: 4 Phases
There are four key steps or phases to the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method. Each step includes one-on-one guidance from an Ideal Protein coach to help you stay educated and focused throughout your weight loss journey.
Phase 1 and 2
The focus in the first two phases is on identifying and setting your weight loss goals. At this stage, there is also a high emphasis on education and nutritional guidance so that each person within the program is prepared with the knowledge and inspiration to safely and effectively start losing weight. Educational topics include:
- The importance of eating enough while losing weight (and how starving the body can actually hinder weight loss, not to mention harm a person's health!)
- The relationship between insulin, sugar, and weight gain
- Eating the right macronutrient blend of proteins, complete carbohydrates, and fats to promote weight loss
Phase 3 and 4
The focus is now on stabilization of your weight. Again, your coach will support you with the information, tools, and resources to help you keep the weight off. A shift in perspective from "diet" to "lifestyle" is necessary here. Your new healthy outlook and actions become a way of life, and not just a "weight loss method."
Struggling to Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals? Visit your Redwood City Chiropractor Today!
Losing weight can be a challenge, but you don't have to do it on your own! Experience the difference that "The Method" can make for you! To contact your local Redwood City Ideal Protein weight loss center, or to learn more about our other chiropractic care services, call Awender Chiropractic today at (650) 366-1273. We look forward to working with you!